What’s included… and what isn't
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Return YSE charter flights from Gatwick to Grenoble including ski carriage (except 7 December 2014 and 26 April 2015 – please see the Flight and Transfer information)
- Passenger Taxes and Government Air Travel Duty
- Return coach transfers between the airport and Val d’Isère
- Accommodation as described for your particular chalet
- Food and Wine - breakfast every day and afternoon tea and dinner on six nights of the week.
- Unlimited wine with the evening meal, until complimentary coffee is served
- Bed linen
- Towels (changed mid-week)
- Local taxes
- Free automatic insurance cover for disruption of travel and related emergency expenses.
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel insurance (compulsory) other than the automatic cover described above
- Visas if required
- Afternoon tea and dinner on chalet staff’s weekly day off
- Optional extras
- Travel to Gatwick from your home.
Click here for What's in your chalet to see what each chalet offers in the way of hairdryers, hot tubs, etc.