What’s included in your holiday price… and what isn't
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Return YSE charter flights from Gatwick to Grenoble including ski carriage (except 7 December 2014 and 26 April 2015 – please see the Flight and Transfer information)
- Passenger Taxes and Government Air Travel Duty
- Return coach transfers between the airport and Val d’Isère
- Accommodation as described for your particular chalet
- Food and Wine - breakfast every day and afternoon tea and dinner on six nights of the week.
- Unlimited wine with the evening meal, until complimentary coffee is served
- Bed linen
- Towels (changed mid-week)
- Local taxes
- Free automatic insurance cover for disruption of travel and related emergency expenses.
Click here for What's in your chalet to see what each chalet offers in the way of hairdryers, hot tubs, etc.